This booklet presents a finished exam of using MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A criteria, delivering an in depth connection with their application.
In this booklet, the authors deal with 5 prime MPEG criteria: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A, focusing not just at the criteria themselves, yet particularly upon their software (e.g. for broadcasting media, customized ads and information, multimedia collaboration, electronic rights administration, source model, electronic domestic platforms, and so on); together with MPEG cross-breed purposes. within the evolving electronic multimedia panorama, this e-book presents accomplished assurance of the foremost MPEG criteria used for iteration and garage, distribution and dissemination, and supply of multimedia facts to varied systems inside of a wide selection of software domain names. It considers how those MPEG criteria can be utilized, the context in their use, and the way helping and complementary applied sciences and the criteria engage and upload worth to every other.
- Integrates the applying of 5 renowned MPEG criteria (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-7, MPEG-21, and MPEG-A) into one unmarried quantity, together with MPEG cross-breed applications
- Up-to-date insurance of the sphere in line with the newest types of the 5 MPEG standards
- Opening bankruptcy offers overviews of every of the 5 MPEG standards
- Contributions from top MPEG specialists worldwide
- Includes an accompanying site with aiding fabric (www.wiley.com/go/angelides_mpeg)
This publication offers a useful reference for researchers, practitioners, CTOs, layout engineers, and builders. Postgraduate scholars taking MSc, MRes, MPhil and PhD classes in computing device technology and engineering, IT specialists, and method builders within the telecoms, broadcasting and publishing sectors also will locate this ebook of interest.