USave Pharmacy Group consists of independent community pharmacies located in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Illinois and Wisconsin. USave is active in these states.
Why USave Group?
Affiliation with a network of successful local pharmacy owners who have owned profitable independent pharmacies for more than 40 years!
- Free consultation to build your business
- Learn best practices and management skills
- USave founders, Bill Snodgrass, RP and Mike Hamik, RP are willing to talk through issues and concerns.
- Superior group purchasing discounts
- Financing and support available to buy pharmacies and grow your business
Group Membership Benefits
- 100% credit on all returns with 6 months dating remaining
- 75% credit on all other unopened returns
- Invoices payable on the 10th of following month
- Free printer cartridges with purchase of Rexam Rx Vials (47% discounted rate)
- No Net Bills (Exceptions – OTC, DME & drop ship items)
- Full rebates on all generics, no exceptions
- Discount accounting & payroll services available
- Periodic conference calls on current pharmacy matters
- Use of OTC organization team as needed
- Use of USave Pharmacy name if approved, Statewide recognition (not required)
- Current contract guaranteed until January 2018